The Browning Black Label 1911-380 Pistol shows that size matters. The Browning 1911-380 combines two of John M. Browning’s most lasting innovations – the Model 1911 and the 380 ACP cartridge – into a modern, lightweight pistol. Unlike most of the modern “pocket pistols” that chamber the snappy 380 ACP cartridge, the 1911-380 is slightly larger to better manage recoil for improved control that makes follow-up shots faster and more accurate. The light, single-action trigger is confidence inspiring, easier to use and more accurate for new shooters than a longer double-action trigger. The grip is compact, yet is long and wide enough to allow the shooting hand full purchase for added shooting comfort. Black Label models include a host of features that enhance shootability. The flat mainspring housing make the grip more comfortable for a broader range of shooters. A beavertail grip safety prevents hammer bite and the bump ensures positive engagement. The skeletonized hammer and trigger offer a positive feel. An ambidextrous, extended safety is easy to reach and operate.
- Composite frame with machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails
- Picatinny accessory rail on dust cover
- Blackened stainless steel slide with silver brushed polished flats
- Corrosion-resistant barrel with target crown
- Tiling barrel, locked-breech action; Single action trigger
- Rosewood-colored grips with intricate cut checkering and gold-colored Buckmark
- Extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety
- Extended slide release
- Beavertail grip safety
- Commander-style hammer
- Available with metal three-dot combat sights or steel bar-dot combat night sights
- Includes two magazines
- ABS carry case included
There are no reviews yet.