In response to the COVID-19 situation, we wanted to update you with some of the measures Alpha Shooter World has taken to comply with the CDC and other government agencies. The health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities remains our highest priority.
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES
- The health and safety of employees and customers is always a priority. Our employees are required to adhere to CDC infection control practices, such as washing hands often and store sanitation.
- To maintain appropriate social distancing, and to follow local requirements, employees may limit the number of customers permitted in a store. For up-to-date social distancing requirements, please call your local store.
- When completing a transaction, cashiers will endeavor to keep a reasonable distance of space between the themselves and customers.
- Our employees have been instructed to not shake hands with other employees or customers.
- Any employee who presents with symptoms of illness will be sent home.
- Per current CDC guidance, unvaccinated customers are encouraged to wear face coverings which cover their nose and mouth at all times while in our stores, subject to state orders, local orders, and your accommodation needs, if any.*
*If you require an accommodation to this policy, please inquire at your local store.
As always, we continue to monitor this situation and will consider additional safety measures and operational changes as needed.