PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Alpha Shooter World will price match up to 15 days from the date of purchase any competitor’s advertised price for the exact same item
- Pricing matching will be honored at any one of our online and retail stores. Customer is responsible for providing valid proof of any competitor’s advertised price
- The item must be currently in-stock at competitor’s retail or online store at the time the request for price match is made
- Product description and accessories included must be exactly the same
- Refunds or credits on price matching will be processed only to the customer account and payment method used to purchase items. No exceptions
- Offer excludes MAP items
- Alpha Shooter World will not price match coupon or discount codes, “clearance” prices, “going out of business” sales, hourly or daily specials, competitor services, or products sold by third-party sellers, international websites
- No price match on misprints or typographical pricing errors to any advertisements
- Alpha Shooter World reserves the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock item at any competitor’s retail or online store (i.e. size, model, brand, color, size, quantity and accessories)
GLOBAL SHIPPING POLICY
- Alpha Shooter World will accept international orders from most countries. Customs restrictions and conditions will dictate whether shipping is permissible to a certain country. The chart below highlights just a few examples. We recommend that all international customers contact their local Law Enforcement or Customs Agency to get information about any laws, restrictions and fees for airsoft products before placing an order
- All prices stated are in US dollars (USD)
- Due to strict requirements and laws, or lack of information, we are not shipping to the following countries: Republic of Korea, Russia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
- International orders are processed through Global checkout services. Use of Global services provides customers outside the United States with a customized shopping experience that allows you to see and pay in your currency, choose from multiple shipping options and prepay duty and taxes
- Customer is responsible for knowing and understanding all local and government regulations regarding importation, ownership and safe use of products sold by Alpha Shooter World and its websites
- Customer is responsible for all taxes and tariffs such as duty or brokerage fees on products sold by Alpha Shooter World and its websites
- Alpha Shooter World is not responsible for any packages that are abandoned, seized, or denied entry by any Customs Agent/Agency
- Customer is responsible for all transportation fees and charges on any packages returned to sender. Fees and charges will be deducted from refunds processed upon arrival of package
- No refunds or credits will be issued on abandoned packages. Abandoned means that your package was discarded because either the merchant/purchaser and/or Customs Agent/Agency denied entry or refused acceptance of package
- We request up to 5 business days to process and ship all international orders
- Shipping promotions and discounts are not applicable on any international order
- All sales are final. No warranties, returns or exchanges
- All orders will be shipped UPS Standard International
- Some small items such as AEG upgrade parts or patches can be shipped USPS 1st class mail. Item description page will list any items that are “USPS shippable”
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed due to required importation and customs inspections
- Alpha Shooter World reserves the right to refuse or charge additional shipping, taxes and brokerage fees resulting from an unauthorized return. An unauthorized return is any package returned without authorization from Alpha Shooter World
- Alpha Shooter World will correspond with all international customers via email regarding any questions, problems or issues with an existing order
- To cancel a pending order please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request to cancel an order by emailing Global Customer Support at email@example.com
- Alpha Shooter World will only accept changes to orders in Pending status, no exceptions. To request or make changes, please contact us via email during business hours (9am to 7:00pm PST, Monday to Friday). Please reference your 6 digit order ID# when calling
- Requests to cancel any undeliverable order returned by UPS are subject to a 15% restock fee and return shipping costs. Orders will be held for a period of 24 business hours before cancelling. If no response from customer is received, refund will automatically be processed with the stated charges
- Orders containing request for upgrade, tune-up or repair services cannot be canceled once the Tech Department has begun work to the airsoft gun
- Live Chat requests to cancel or make changes to an existing order will not be accepted. Please contact us by phone during business hours
The following warranty policy applies to all in-store and online purchases made through Alpha Shooter World. Please note: Due to various customs brokerage fees and taxes that are beyond our control, warranties are not available on any products purchased, sold, distributed or transported outside of the United States.
As a company alphashooterworld.com knows how frustrating it can be when you run into some issues with a product that you have just received. It is our goal to make sure that we take care of any issues as promptly and efficiently as possible. In order to do that we will need some help from you, our valued customer. If you are experiencing problems with a product that you purchased from alphashooterworld.com please refer to the following informational link for troubleshooting and basic use guides . You may also contact our Customer Service Department during our regular business hours (9:00am – 5:00 pm PST, Monday – Friday) to help troubleshoot your issues. Please have as much information possible for the Customer Service Rep to help expedite your call. Many cases are easily resolved over the phone with basic troubleshooting assistance by our staff. If the issue(s) cannot be resolved over the phone and the product needs to be returned for warranty service, a Customer Service Rep can assist you by initiating the warranty over the phone or you can initiate the RMA on your accounts page by clicking Returns under Orders to Initiate your RMA. Warranty claims must be submitted within our warranty period*.Please DO NOT send any returns back without prior authorization from the RMA Department and the proper documentation. All warranty claims “must” be returned through our RMA process. The process, rules and exclusions will be listed below.
* Warranty period will begin from the date products are received.
(Any problems resulting from failure will be covered under our warranty policy.)
All merchandise purchased from alphashooterworld.com which will be covered under the alphashooterworld.com warranty policy for 45 days. If the manufacturer has a warranty that extends past 45 days we urge you to initiate a claim with the manufacturer in order to expedite your RMA processing. If needed, Alpha Shooter World can assist you with initiating a claim with the manufacturer.
At our discretion, alphashooterworld.com reserves the right to determine which cases are fit to be authorized for warranty processing. The warranty is put in place to cover manufacturer “defects”, not user error.
Please do your best to provide as much information as possible when initiating your warranty claim. We are happy to help our customers with a product failure. However, if false information is used to obtain RMA authorization, then your case will be denied upon inspection once the product is received. More information may be found in our warranty exclusions section below.
All serviceable item(s) will be serviced under our warranty policy. Alpha Shooter World retains the right to service said item(s) with functionally equivalent, reconditioned/refurbished or new products, accessories and parts. Please keep in mind that a majority of the products we sell are serviceable. For example, all Airsoft guns returned for RMA service do receive a full inspection of external and internal parts similar to our upgrade/repair service. Upgraded parts may be purchased and installed during the RMA process given the labor has already been covered by our warranty policy.
In the rare case that an item is determined to be un-serviceable, Alpha Shooter World reserves the sole right to replace the item with a brand new replacement. If a replacement item(s) is not available a store credit will be offered.
Alpha Shooter World will cover the return shipping to the customer on any merchandise that has been serviced or replaced under the warranty policy. However, shipping cost for a warranty item from the customer/user to alphashooterworld.com is not covered. All cost with regard to packaging and actual shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. We here at Alpha Shooter World understand that return shipping costs can be a rather large burden. That is why we offer a Discounted Return Label Program to assist customers with return shipping costs.
Discounted Return Label Program (DRLP)
Once you have RMA authorization and would like to use the DRLP, follow these simple steps:
- Email Customer Service Department during regular business hours (9:00am- 5:00 pm PST, Monday – Friday)
- Inform the Customer Service Rep of the item being returned and they will provide you.
- The Customer Service Rep will obtain your billing information so you can be charged for the cost of the return label needed for your item.
- The return shipping label will be sent to you electronically by email. Please make sure that all your information is correct.
Second time back guarantee:
Any product covered under the Alpha Shooter World warranty will receive an additional warranty extension of 30 days. On the rare occasion that any product previously repaired under our warranty policy fails as a result of our repair service, Alpha Shooter World will cover all associated shipping costs as well as parts and labor cost to repair your merchandise.
In this event, please re-initiate a warranty claim through our RMA process.
Use of improper sub standard BBs
It is very important to use the proper BBs in your airsoft guns. Substandard BBs will cause premature failure of an airsoft gun and its internals. BBs should always be purchased from an airsoft only hobby shop. In general, BBs purchased from large department stores, super stores, or any sporting goods stores are considered substandard. Stay away from these mainstream retailers as they do not possess the knowledge and experience to recommend and supply reliable BBs for your airsoft gun.
DO NOT USE .12g BBS!!!
The use of 0.12 gram BBs will Damage your Gun and Void your Warranty.
Substandard BBs can be visually inspected by observing the molding or casting seams; often times you will see the shape of the BBs are not round but oval in shape. These imperfections will cause BB jams which will eventually result in a failure. The use of improper and/or substandard BBs will void not only our warranty policy, but any manufacturer warranty as well.
Product failures that result in the improper use, abuse, or neglect on the users/customers part will void the warranty on a product. Damages as a result of improper storage, product being dropped from any distance, improper use, exposure to liquids, and exposure to extreme weather conditions are considered improper use and will void any and all warranty(s) by alphashooterworld.com and the product manufacturers. The use of high voltage batteries (greater then 9.6 volts) will result complications to your warranty*.
* Warranty claims as a result to use of high voltage batteries will be handled on a case by case basis.
Product failures as a result of any attempted alteration to the airsoft gun will not be covered under the alphashooterworld.com warranty policy. Upgrades and modifications, either internal or external resulting in a failure will not be covered. Attempts to remove the blaze orange tip as required by law will void any and all warranties offered by alphashooterworld.com and its manufacturers. alphashooterworld.com will “only’ warranty products and services performed by alphashooterworld.com or the manufacturer / distributor of said merchandise. If a warranty product has been disassembled by anyone other then an authorized alphashooterworld.com employee or Manufacturer; said product will not be covered.
Spring Guns and Snipers:
Any spring gun whether it be a pistol, shotgun or sniper rifle will be covered under a 45 day warranty policy. If you experience a failure that was not caused by improper use or neglect alphashooterworld.com will cover the airsoft gun under our warranty policy.
alphashooterworld.com works closely with our distributors for tactical gear. If a failure or defect in quality or workmanship occurs within our 45 day return policy, the item will be replaced. Failures as a result of wear and tear will not be covered.
External and internal upgrade parts:
Due to the nature of said parts we can only offer a warranty on items with obvious signs of defect. Warranty for said parts cannot show any signs that they have been installed or used in any way. These parts must be defective out of the package. Improper use or installation of external and internal upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items. Therefore warranty for external and internal upgrade parts will be contingent upon final inspection and confirmation of the parts once they are received.
Battery and chargers:
All damaged or failed Ni-Cd, Ni-Mh batteries are covered for 45 days to be free of defect.
Failures to Li-po or any lithium batteries will be handled on a case by case basis. Common failures to these types of batteries are due to improper use or charging. All chargers will be covered under a 45 day warranty to be free of defect. If it does not charge we will replace it.
Any products purchased from our bone yard section are as is with no warranty expressed or implied. Shipping damage, displays, prototypes, un-repairable, un-stock able, QC failed, factory defects, and otherwise un-sellable products will contribute to the bone yard. For these reason alphashooterworld.com will not be able to take a return or warranty for said product. All bone yard items are considered broken and do not work.
In general alphashooterworld.com will be able to handle most warranty claims in house. However, due to our distribution agreements we must let them handle their warranty claims. You will be notified at the time of RMA processing if your particular product will fall under this case. As a company we will be able to assist you in any ways we can on your warranty claim.
Warranty Limitations and Terms:
Warranties offered by AirsoftGI.com and its Manufacturers/Distributors whether expressed or implied are stated above in the warranty policy. Any additional warranty or service agreements will need to be noted on the customer order comments.
alphashooterworld.com is the #1 retailers in USA as voted by Popularity. It is the goal of our company to always offer the best possible customer service in our industry. There is a reason why we are voted #1 retailer in USA. We are the most trusted and the favorite airsoft retailer and we can prove it.
The above stated return/warranty policy is effective starting June 19th 2012. All purchases made on or after May 5th 2012 will be covered under the new return/warranty policy.