The Canik TP9 Elite SC Semi-Automatic Pistol features the ability to convert from a subcompact to a compact with just the insertion of the magazine. The extended magazine includes a finger rest and matching grip texture to give the shooter a “two guns in one” situation.
The Shield SMS2 is built in a nylon glass filled polymer and the lens has a new Si02 Quartz hard coating for extra resilience to the daily wear and tear of shooting. Its iconic design still allows shooters to co-witness with standard iron sights thanks to its incredibly low profile and unobtrusive design with rear iron sight notch. It carries on Shield’s philosophy to make its users better shooters by eliminating what is not needed and providing the shooter with just one point of focus. We don’t have a large sight housing blocking vision, dimmed lenses, buttons to switch or backup sights blocking the view. We make our sights to fit as close to the bore-line as possible, where a trained shooter is naturally going to present their pistol allowing for a seamless transition and a familiar but improved shooting experience.
- Interchangeable back strap in 2 sizes (small and large)
- Micro red-dot interface with co-witness feature
- Reversible magazine release
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Cerakote over nitride slide finish
- Match grade nitride coated barrel
- Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated
- Comes with two 12-round magazines
- Also included are the toolbox, users manual and a concealed carry holster with reversible clips for IWB and OWB use