Knight muzzleloaders are traditionally known by many to be the finest, safest, and most accurate black powder rifles ever made. This tradition continues with Knight’s latest rifle, the Ultra-Lite Muzzleloader. Weighing in at a total of 6 lbs. the Ultra-Lite is one of the lightest muzzleloaders on the market. Each black powder rifle embodies the beauty of American manufacturing with features like ornate, individually machined bolts, carbon core ramrods, and a selection of super light Bell & Carlson Kevlar stocks that give a look and feel of perfection. In addition to the aluminum bedding in the stocks the Ultra-Lite sports a 24″ contoured free floating Green Mountain Barrel which guarantees accuracy. The Ultra-Lite is also available as a Western ready model, equipped for legal shooting in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho, and features a Williams Fully Adjustable Metallic Fiber Optic Sight Set. Knight is so confident in their quality and accuracy that they guarantee every Ultra-Lite made will have MOA accuracy up to 200 yards—something the competition can’t say. Every rifle is custom built by one of Knight’s Master gun builders and typically ships in 2 weeks. This combination of beauty and accuracy is only available with Knight, where from the smallest screw to the stock and barrel, everything is 100% American made.
- Non-Western Optics: Scope Only (sight holes are NOT pre-drilled).
- Bell & Carlson Kevlar stock
- Solid 416 Stainless Steel – Match Grade Green Mountain Barrel
- Easton Carbon Core Ramrod With Reverse Threaded Extendable Full Brass Jag
- DynaTek Coating On Bore and Exterior Of The Barrel
- Adjustable Timney Trigger
- 100% waterproof/weather proof Full Plastic Jacket Technology Primer ignition system