Manufactured to Nosler’s strict quality standards, Trophy Grade™ ammunition uses NoslerCustom® brass and Nosler® bullets to attain optimum performance, no matter where your hunting trip takes you. Whether you want your ammunition loaded with AccuBond®, Partition® Ballistic Tip® or , E-Tip®, Nosler® Trophy Grade Ammunition will have the right load for the right game.
The Nosler ballistics team, long respected in the hunting and shooting industry for reliable and precise reloading data, is the driving force behind Nosler® Trophy Grade™ Ammunition. Trophy Grade Ammunition brings Nosler’s unsurpassed quality standards in accuracy and consistency directly to you.
- Cases checked for correct length
- Necks sized, chamfered and trued
- Flash holes checked for proper alignment
- Powder charges are meticulously weighed
- Finished rounds are visually inspected and polished
- High-performance powder and bullet combinations
|Cartridge||6.5mm-284 Norma Match|
|Grain Weight||130 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||2900 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||2427 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Bonded Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Nosler AccuBond|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.488|
|Shipping Weight||1.270 Pounds|