The Remington Premier Scirocco Bonded line is some of the most versatile and reliable big-game ammunition offered today. The expansion-generating polymer tip and boat tail base combine to defy air resistance at the front end, and reduce drag at the back. The progressively thickening, heavy-based, pure copper jacket is bonded to the lead core to preserve bullet integrity and retain over 75% of its weight at all velocities. Finally, the bullet’s precise concentricity and secant ogive nose profile produce accuracy you would be proud of in match competition. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Precision shaped polymer tip for reduced frontal air resistance
- Secant ogive bullet profile for high ballistic coefficient
- Jacket and core bonded together to eliminate jacket/core separations
- Boat tail bullet design for reduced air drag
- Excellent terminal performance with deep penetration and high weight retention
|Cartridge||300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)|
|Grain Weight||180 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||2980 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||3550 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Bonded Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Swift Scirocco II|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.52|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||1.635 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.