Savage once again proves there’s no limit to the adaptability of the Model 110. The new 110 PCS is a bolt-action pistol built around the 110’s factory blueprinted action. The 110 PCS has a user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ for a crisp, clean pull. The action is secured in a one-piece aluminum chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) and includes an AICS-style detachable box magazine. The 110 PCS combines compact performance with the Model 110’s exceptional reputation for accuracy and reliability. This is Savage.
- Carbon steel, matte black, barrel and receiver
- Medium-contour 10.5” barrel, with threaded muzzle 5/8-24 (.223 Rem. threaded ½-28)
- Machined aluminum, 1-piece chassis with 7” free floating modular forend with Mlok slots and Cerakote
- 1-Piece 0 MOA rail
- Left hand bolt, right side eject
- Spiral fluted bolt body
- 2.5-6 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Picatinny rail at rear of chassis
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips
- Barricade grooves milled into the front of the magazine well
- Ambidextrous magazine release and AICS Magazine
There are no reviews yet.