Traditions has designed this muzzleloader to be lightweight, easy to shoot and incredibly accurate for a very modest price. It doesn’t matter your experience, the Deerhunter muzzleloader will fit your needs. 24” Octagonal performance barrels have a 1:48” rate of twist and are secured in a rugged synthetic for excellent balance and superb handling. The Deerhunter barrels are designed to shoot full bore-sized bullets, saboted bullets and patched round balls accurately. The Williams Fiber Optic Metal Sights give you pinpoint accuracy in regular or low light conditions.
The Redi-Pak has everything you need to start your muzzleloading experience! Redi-Paks come equipped with the necessary accessories to accompany your muzzleloader including a flask, patches, cleaner, ball starter, ammo and loaders. The only thing you’ll need to pick up is the powder and flints.
- .50 caliber Cleaning Jag
- Black Composite Round Handle Ball Starter
- (25) Cleaning patches
- (3) Tubes of Smackdown bullets
- Flintlock Pan Primer Flask
- (2) Universal Fast Loaders
- Cleaning Pick
- Composite Powder Measure
- EZ CleanTM Bore Spray Solvent
- How To Load, Shoot and Clean Your Muzzleloader
- .50 caliber, 24″ Octagonal Barrel
- 1:48″ Twist Rifling
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Williams Fiber Optic Metal Sights
- Crisp Hunting Trigger
- Non-Slip Recoil Pad; Synthetic Ramrod
- Redi-Pak: almost everything you need to start shooting
There are no reviews yet.