The DD5 V3 builds upon the foundation Daniel Defense established in 7.62 AR-style rifles. This highly accurate and durable rifle includes an adjustable gas block that allows for a consistent feel whether shooting suppressed or unsuppressed. The perfected bolt carrier group reduces overall recoil impulse and is easy to maintain and operate in all conditions. Designed around a Cold Hammer Forged barrel with an innovative 4-Bolt Connection System, this design dramatically increases the connection surface area between the barrel and upper receiver for increased rigidity/stability to wring out accuracy traditionally only found in high-end bolt action rifles. The DD5 platforms have upgraded controls like ambi bolt catch, magazine release, safety selector and Daniel Defense enhanced furniture. The DD5 V3 sets a new benchmark in performance for 7.62 AR-style rifles.
- User-adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
- Superfinished and DLC-coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions
- Bolt carrier is equipped with a buffer for optimized cycling and improved recoil impulse
- Bolt is designed with enhanced extractor geometry and dual ejectors for reliable cycling
- 16″ Cold Hammer Forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel for a lifetime of accuracy and durability
- Innovative 4-Bolt Connection System to ensure greater accuracy
- GRIP-N-RIP independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
|Overall Length||35.375 Inches|
|Barrel Length||16 Inches|
|Barrel Contour||Strength 2 Weight (S2W)|
|Muzzle Device||Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||16.420 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.