The DD5 V4 provides users of the Daniel Defense semi-automatic platform even greater long-range precision shooting capability. This highly accurate and durable rifle includes an adjustable gas block that allows for a consistent feel whether shooting suppressed or unsuppressed. The perfected bolt carrier group reduces overall recoil impulse and is easy to maintain and operate in all conditions.
- User-adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
- Superfinished and DLC-coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions
- Bolt carrier is equipped with a buffer for optimized cycling and improved recoil impulse
- Bolt is designed with enhanced extractor geometry and dual ejectors for reliable cycling
- 18″ Cold Hammer Forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel for a lifetime of accuracy and durability
- Innovative 4-Bolt Connection System to ensure greater accuracy
- GRIP-N-RIP independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
|Overall Length||35.375 Inches|
|Barrel Length||18 Inches|
|Barrel Contour||Strength 2 Weight (S2W)|
|Muzzle Device||Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||16.870 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.